From 4 May 2020, all FortMedica ENT offices will return to their original standard working hours. In the current situation, there is still an increased risk of infection with the new type of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, so FortMedica staff takes care to carefully disinfect all areas of the workplace and to wear protective equipment. In the interest of maximum protection, we ask patients to respect the following measures:
- patients must wear a face mask
- patients must disinfect their hands immediately upon arrival at the reception
- the receptionist and the patient fill in the Covid-19 screening questionnaire (if Yes is marked at least once, the doctor will decide on the next procedure)
- in the waiting room, patients must keep a distance of min. one meter or one seat
- specific measures for the one-day surgery ward will be communicated to patients by nurse at +420 720 028 820.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in following these measures.
The FortMedica team