Before visiting any workplace without an appointment, please always check the workplace’s website first for any changes in working hours. Thank you.
Specialist in myringoplasty and cochlear implants
Professional specialization in ENT:
- Otolaryngology in the whole spectrum, especially otosurgery, lateral cranial surgery and implants of electronic hearing prostheses, both in children and adults.
- 2014 Head of the Department of Ear, Nose and Throat, 2nd Faculty of Medicine, FN Motol
- Deputy Head of Science and Research at the ENT Clinic of the 1st Medical Faculty in Prague
- 1983 Secondary doctor at the ENT clinic of the 1st Medical Faculty in Prague, later as an assistant professor
- Supervisor of graduate students
- Lecturer at foreign operations courses
- Pedagogical activity at the 1st and 2nd medical faculties of Charles University in Prague
- 2001 Dissertation defended
- Faculty of General Medicine, Charles University in Prague
Membership in professional associations
Czech Medical Chamber
Member of the Czech Society for Otolaryngology and the Committee for Cochlear Implants